To design and develop a video game with original content that incorporates the principles of High Intensity Interval Training.
The goal in this project is to design and develop a video game for a client with original content that incorporates the principles of High Intensity Interval Training. HIIT principles are embedded into the gameplay and effectively translated into the game mechanics.
- Co-established the customer goals and objectives, scope of the project, project deliverables, cost and schedule, and worked closely with the stakeholder to provide the final product
- Implemented game UI, core game mechanics and sound effects
- Assisted playtests with three rounds of prototyping to improve the player experiences
- Produced video showing the whole process starting from the ideation phase to the final playable game demonstration
- Contributed to the heuristic evaluation on the client’s website, designed social media marketing messaging to promote the product and created a live website for their final product
- Presented as the client project for MSU XG Lab during MI842 – Design and Development Media Projects Course